- Investment | Define Investment at Dictionary.com
noun 1. the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value. 2. a particular instance or mode of ...
- Investment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Overview. In finance, investment is the purchase of an asset or item with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future and be sold at the higher ...
- Investment Definition | Investopedia
DEFINITION of 'Investment' An asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future. In an economic sense, an ...
- Investments - Your Money Guides - NYTimes.com
Articles and videos from The NY Times on investing and investment strategies, including information on mutual funds and exchanged traded funds, stocks and bonds ...
- Investment - definition of investment by The Free Dictionary
So Jo was satisfied with the investment of her prize money, and fell to work with a cheery spirit, bent on earning more of those delightful checks.
- Fidelity Investments - Retirement, Funds, and Online Trading
Fidelity Investments is the online trading brokerage of choice, offering IRAs, retirement planning, mutual funds, ETFs, and more to help meet your goals.
- What is Investment? definition and meaning - InvestorWords
Definition of investment: In finance, the purchase of a financial product or other item of value with an expectation of favorable future returns. In...
- 20 Investments: Introduction | Investopedia
Most people will find that their investment objectives change throughout their lives. Capital appreciation may be more important for the young investor, but once she ...
- Investment | Definition of Investment by Merriam-Webster
Seen and Heard. What made you want to look up investment? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
- Forbes - Investing Information and Investing News - Forbes.com
Forbes is a leading source for reliable news and updated analysis on Investing. Read the breaking Investing coverage and top headlines on Forbes.com
- Find what type of investment is right for you
Different types of investments produce various results: Liquid Investments, Bonds, Annuities, Stocks, Mutual Funds or Real Estate.
- Investment: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics ...
Investment need not always take the form of a privately owned physical product. The most common example of nonphysical investment is investment in human capital.
- Investment financial definition of investment
Investment The creation of more money through the use of capital. Investment The act of placing capital into a project or business with the intent of making a profit ...
- Investment, Mutual Funds, ETFs & Stocks | Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com provides investment information and investing advice. Get a brokerage account for mutual funds, ETFs and stock trading.
- Investment Education & Advice for Investors - Investment U
Investment U is the educational arm of The Oxford Club. It is a free financial education website that provides cutting-edge research and financial suggestions for all ...