- Investment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame. Investment has different meanings in ...
- Investing: Stock market updates and investment advice ...
Get expert investing advice and news at MSN Money. Follow the stock market, get stock quotes and learn the best investment strategies for your portfolio.
- Investments - Find what type of investment is right for you
Different types of investments produce various results: Liquid Investments, Bonds, Annuities, Stocks, Mutual Funds or Real Estate.
- Investment | Define Investment at Dictionary.com
noun 1. the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value. 2. a particular instance or mode of ...
- Fidelity Investments | Retirement, Funds, & Online Trading
Fidelity is the online trading brokerage of choice, offering IRAs, retirement planning, mutual funds, ETFs, and more to help you meet your goals.
- 20 Investments: Introduction | Investopedia
Most people will find that their investment objectives change throughout their lives. Capital appreciation may be more important for the young investor, but once she ...
- Best Growth Stock - Stock Market Today Investment Analysis ...
Looking for the latest stock market report with the best investment information. Enter today and obtain up to date stock market information with free quotes, reports ...
- Investment - Definition and More from the Free Merriam ...
Definition of INVESTMENT: the outlay of money usually for income or profit : capital outlay; also: the sum invested or the property purchased
- What is Investment? definition and meaning
Definition of investment: In finance, the purchase of a financial product or other item of value with an expectation of favorable future returns. In...
- Investment Definition | Investopedia
An asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future. In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of ...
- investment - definition of investment by The Free Dictionary
in·vest·ment (n-v st m nt) n. 1. The act of investing. 2. An amount invested. 3. Property or another possession acquired for future financial return or benefit.
- Investment Education & Advice for Investors - Investment U
Investment U is the educational arm of The Oxford Club. It is a free financial education website that provides cutting-edge research and financial suggestions for all ...
- Investment Synonyms, Investment Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Synonyms for investment at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Investment, Mutual Funds, ETFs & Stocks | Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com provides investment information and investing advice. Get a brokerage account for mutual funds, ETFs and stock trading.
- Investment dictionary definition | investment defined
The definition of an investment is property or something purchased or deposited for future financial profit.