- Investment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame. Investment has different ...
- Investment | Define Investment at Dictionary.com
noun 1. the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value. 2. a particular instance or mode of ...
- Investments - Your Money Guides - NYTimes.com
Articles and videos from The NY Times on investing and investment strategies, including information on mutual funds and exchanged traded funds, stocks and bonds ...
- Fidelity Investments | Retirement, Funds, & Online Trading
Fidelity is the online trading brokerage of choice, offering IRAs, retirement planning, mutual funds, ETFs, and more to help you meet your goals.
- 20 Investments: Introduction | Investopedia
Most people will find that their investment objectives change throughout their lives. Capital appreciation may be more important for the young investor, but once she ...
- Investment Definition | Investopedia
DEFINITION of 'Investment' An asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future. In an economic sense, an ...
- Databank, GTBank to boost client comfort and investments ...
This partnership, which is the first of its kind between an independent bank and an investment firm, ...
- What is Investment ? definition and meaning
Definition of investment: In finance, the purchase of a financial product or other item of value with an expectation of favorable future returns. In...
- Investment - Definition and More from the Free Merriam ...
Definition of INVESTMENT: the outlay of money usually for income or profit : capital outlay; also: the sum invested or the property purchased
- FOREX TRADING GUIDE INVESTMENT IN CURRENCY MARKET - Home
The Forex market (or Foreign Exchange market) is a sector of the stock market where someone can buy and sell foreign currency by phone, online or other methods any ...
- Investments - Find what type of investment is right for you
Different types of investments produce various results: Liquid Investments, Bonds, Annuities, Stocks, Mutual Funds or Real Estate.
- investment - definition of investment by The Free Dictionary
in·vest·ment (ĭn-vĕst′mənt) n. 1. The act of investing. 2. An amount invested. 3. Property or another possession acquired for future financial return or benefit.
- Investment financial definition of Investment. Investment ...
Investment The creation of more money through the use of capital. Investment The act of placing capital into a project or business with the intent of making a profit ...
- Savings and investing - MSN Money
Learn how to build wealth and financial security with a sound savings-and-investing strategy. MSN Money curates advice from hundreds of publishers and experts.
- Investment | WealthManagement.com
Browse financial investment news & analysis from WealthManagement.com. Topics include, alternative investments, annuities, exchange traded funds, equities, fixed ...