- Investment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame. This article concerns investment in finance.
- Investment | Define Investment at Dictionary.com
noun 1. the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value. 2. a particular instance or mode of ...
- Investment Definition | Investopedia
An investment is an asset purchased with the expectation that it will generate income or appreciate over time. In finance, common investments include stocks, bonds ...
- Fidelity Investments - Retirement, Funds, and Online Trading
Fidelity Investments is the online trading brokerage of choice, offering IRAs, retirement planning, mutual funds, ETFs, and more to help meet your goals.
- Investments - Your Money Guides - NYTimes.com
Articles and videos from The NY Times on investing and investment strategies, including information on mutual funds and exchanged traded funds, stocks and bonds ...
- What is Investment? definition and meaning
Definition of investment: In finance, the purchase of a financial product or other item of value with an expectation of favorable future returns. In...
- 20 Investments: Introduction | Investopedia
Most people will find that their investment objectives change throughout their lives. Capital appreciation may be more important for the young investor, but once she ...
- Find what type of investment is right for you
Different types of investments produce various results: Liquid Investments, Bonds, Annuities, Stocks, Mutual Funds or Real Estate.
- Forbes - Investing Information and Investing News - Forbes.com
Forbes is a leading source for reliable news and updated analysis on Investing. Read the breaking Investing coverage and top headlines on Forbes.com
- Investment | Definition of investment by Merriam-Webster
Definition of INVESTMENT for Kids. 1: the act of putting out money in order to gain a profit . 2: a sum of money invested . 3: a property in which money is invested
- Investment | WealthManagement.com
Browse financial investment news & analysis from WealthManagement.com. Topics include, alternative investments, annuities, exchange traded funds, equities, fixed ...
- Investment Education & Advice for Investors - Investment U
Investment U is the educational arm of The Oxford Club. It is a free financial education website that provides cutting-edge research and financial suggestions for all ...
- Investment financial definition of Investment
Investment The creation of more money through the use of capital. Investment The act of placing capital into a project or business with the intent of making a profit ...
- Investment, Mutual Funds, ETFs & Stocks | Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com provides investment information and investing advice. Get a brokerage account for mutual funds, ETFs and stock trading.
- What is investment? definition and meaning
2.Two main classes of investment are (1) Fixed income investment such as bonds, fixed deposits, preference shares, and (2) Variable income investment such as business ...