- Automobile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An automobile, autocar, motor car or car is a wheeled motor vehicle used for transporting passengers, which also carries its own engine or motor. Most ...
- Automobile - New Cars & Car Reviews, Concept Cars & Auto ...
Find new cars as well as in-depth car reviews, photos, videos, and the latest concept cars from auto shows across the world at Automobile Magazine. Research a car ...
- New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com
Research new and used cars including car prices, view incentives and dealer inventory listings, compare vehicles, get car buying advice and reviews at Edmunds.com
- Automobile History - The History of Cars and Engines
The history of the automobile it is estimated that over 100,000 patents and dozens of inventors created the modern automobile.
- Automobile.com: Where It's Easy to Compare Car Insurance ...
Automobile.com makes shopping for auto insurance easier than ever before. Our simple online form will provide you with competitive quotes within minutes.
- automobile - definition of automobile by The Free Dictionary
But there were many police and watchmen in evidence, and now and again automobile patrols of the Mercenaries slipped swiftly past.
- Automobile - Definition and More from the Free Merriam ...
Definition of AUTOMOBILE: automotive. See automobile defined for kids » Origin of AUTOMOBILE. French, from aut-+ mobile. First Known Use: 1876. Other Automotive Terms
- Honda Cars - New and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles from ...
Honda Cars - Home of information on the latest Honda cars and SUV models, Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Photos, videos, technical specs and dealer locations for all ...
- Automobile | Define Automobile at Dictionary.com
automobile transportation companies can be hired in order to take care of getting your vehicle to your overseas destination. News about automobile registration and ...
- Automobile History - Invention of the Automobile
In terms of the lives of average people, there is little doubt that the automobile is the most revolutionary invention in the history of transportation ...
- History of the automobile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The history of the automobile begins as early as 1769, with the creation of steam engined automobiles capable of human transport. :14 In 1807, François Isaac de ...
- The First Car - A History of the Automobile
What Was The First Car? A Quick History of the Automobile for Young People. by William W. Bottorff. Several Italians recorded designs for wind driven vehicles.
- automobile Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com ...
Get information, facts, and pictures about automobile at Encyclopedia.com. Make research projects and school reports about automobile easy with credible articles from ...
- What is automobile? definition and meaning
Motorized vehicle consisting of four wheels and powered by an internal engine. Automobiles are used to transport people and items from one location to another location.
- The Impact of the Automobile on the 20th Century
The History of the Automobile. Starting in the late 1700's, European engineers began tinkering with motor powered vehicles. Steam, combustion, and electrical motors ...